Butterfield offers numerous interesting and fun activities both in and outside of the Village. And you have your choice to do as little or as much as you’d like.
Here’s a sampling but check out our current calendar and recent issue of Butterfield LIFE to see more of what’s going on.
- Walton Arts Center – Broadway shows, Symphony of Northwest Arkansas, concerts and stage performances
- Botanical Garden of the Ozarks
- Regular socials with live music for dancing
- Trips to the movies
- Fulbright Friday Lecture Series
- Distinguished Lecture Series
- Out of town destinations such as Kansas City, Baton Rouge, Tulsa
- Turpentine Creek Wildlife Refuge (Eureka Springs)
- Downstream Casino (outside of Joplin)
- Razorback football and basketball
- Fayetteville Public Library
- Choirs and performers at the Village
- Shopping at the Pinnacle Hills Promenade in Rogers
- Dining experiences
- Town Hall and resident meetings
- And much more…
BTV VILLAGE TOURS & DESTINATIONS: Oklahoma City – Frontier Country Now and Then
- With Ronnie Milsap in Concert
- March 30 – April 2
Join us for our next BTV Village Tours excursion as we travel to Oklahoma City for a historic, star-studded taste of frontier country now and then. Featured events include Remington Park Racetrack and Casino, the National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum, the Oklahoma City Zoo and the Myriad Botanical Gardens. Experience vibrant nightlife and dining in the downtown Bricktown District, and cap off the experience with country music legend Ronnie Milsap live in concert at the Civic Center Music Hall. To reserve your space, act now! Contact BTV Programs and Events at (479) 695-8003 or email@example.com.
BTV VILLAGE TOURS & DESTINATIONS: Iberian Escape Oceania Cruise
- APRIL 30 – MAY 11
Don’t miss this exciting 12-day Western European cruise featuring stops in Spain, France, Monaco and Italy. This is your chance to travel one of the most scenic regions of Europe. This Village Tours cruise was just announced and is sure to sell out fast! For pricing and reservations contact Riki Stamps in BTV Programs and Events at (479) 695-8003 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Reservations required by Friday, March 3.