Friday, Jan. 1 | 6:30pm | Broadcasting live from BTV, enjoy the sounds of NWA jazz icon Claudia Burson.
Enjoy favorite hobbies or explore new interests! Out-of-town trips, evenings at the local performing arts center, interesting lecture series, hands-on art classes, door-to-door transportation to Razorback games, and a new calendar each month of fun programs, activities and events. Whatever your interests are, we have a variety of exciting and engaging choices.
- BTV Resident Chorus
- BTV Play Readers Theatre
- Fulbright Friday Lecture Series
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) Programs
- Art/Painting/Stained Glass Classes
- Woodworking Studio
- Gardening Programs
- Lunch Bunch/Dining Outings
- Arkansas Razorback Games (with Transportation)
- BTV Recyclers
- Brain Teasers
- Guitar Lessons
- Walton Arts Center Shows (with Transportation)
- BTV Residents Association
- Bridge & Bingo
- Health and Wellbeing Lectures
- Caregiver & Support Groups
- And Much More
Featured Village Events
To learn more about the Butterfield lifestyle and all of the exciting Village programs and events, call (479) 695-8012.