Yield: 2 Portions
Village Chef Memo Vaca selects only the freshest ingredients for this signature savory recipe inspired by Greek and Tuscan flavors – packed with zesty flavor and nutritional goodness.
White Wine – Pinot Grigio
Fresh Squeezed Lemon
Grape Tomatoes Cut in Half
Cooked Angel Hair Pasta
Grated Pecorino Romano or Parmesan
1 1/2 tsp
1 1/2 ounces
6 ounces per person
- In a cold sauté pan add olive oil, garlic, shallots and salt.
- On medium heat slowly sweat the onions and garlic without browning, then add shrimp. Flip shrimp when lightly cooked on one side and add wine, lemon juice, tabasco, chili flakes and Dijon mustard and simmer for three minutes.
- Increase heat to high and add vegetables. Cook for 30 seconds.
- Turn off heat and add cold butter and half the parsley. Stir until butter is melted.
- Heat pasta in hot water for 30 seconds. Drain and center pasta in middle of bowls.
- Separate shrimp and vegetables between bowls.
- Divide remaining sauce between bowls and garnish with grated cheese and parsley.